2018 BOD Nominations & Elections Process
NOW OPEN THROUGH OCT 18 2017
Can we offer fame and fortune? Well, no, but how does the appreciation of your community and a healthy sense of achievement sound? Or do you know someone who would be awesome to join the BOD? Stay tuned!
Here is the process to nominate someone for a BOD position:
- Talk to the person you want to nominate and ask them if they’re interested in serving on the Element 11 BOD.
- If the individual is interested, submit your nomination using the form below between now and October 18, 2016.
- In your nomination you must include 3 things: name of the individual, contact information (phone number and email of the individual), & specific reasons why you’re nominating that person for consideration.
- Any individual with at least 2 nominations will be contacted to schedule a pre-screening conference call.
- All nominees will be required to complete Nominee Questionnaire outlining their plans and vision related to their involvement with the BOD by October 31, 2017.
- Nominees will interview with the BOD sometime in early November.
- Elections will be held and will be released to the public on November 19, 2017 at the 4th Quarter Town Hall.
Nominations can be submitted HERE: