Element 11 Ticket Information
Limited time, limited availability. After all the dust settled from all previous ticket sales, we ended up with a very limited number of left over tickets that we want to make available to the community. This final sale includes all unclaimed tickets from the DGS and OMG sales. The sale will open on Saturday, September 11th at 12:00pm and will be over as soon as all tickets are sold! We expect to be sold out very, very fast so plan to be online right at noon for you last chance to get a ticket.
Vehicle Pass – [SOLD OUT]
A vehicle pass is required for all vehicles coming to the event. 800 were originally available and a limited number were made available due to the increase in participants this year. All Vehicle Passes are now sold out. If you did not get a vehicle pass for the event, please make arrangements to carpool to the event with someone who did.
Ice Sales – [CLOSED]
This was the only way to acquire ice at Element 11 this year. You needed to purchase in advance to claim your ice at the event. These will be 20lbs bags. Ice will be delivered to Stargazer Ranch on Friday afternoon, September 24th. Sale started at noon on Tuesday, August 24th and ended on Sunday, September 5th at 11:59pm.
OMG Lottery Registration – [CLOSED]
After tireless efforts from our BOD, Executive Director, Ranger Council, and Stargazer Ranch Owners, we were approved for a 200 person increase for Element 11 2021 bringing our total number of participants to 1800! Availability was through a lottery which you needed to register for. Registration ended on Sunday, August 22nd. Winners of the lottery have been notified via email.
Tier 1 Pre Sale – [SOLD OUT]
300 Pre Sale Tickets were made available on June 1st and sold out almost immediately.
Tier 2 Main Sale – [SOLD OUT]
650 Main Sale Tickets were made available on June 1st and sold out within 5 minutes.
Tier 3 Late Sale – [SOLD OUT]
The remaining Tickets were available on June 1st and sold out within 3 days.
Terms & Conditions
- The ticket purchaser or holder (“YOU”) voluntarily assumes all risk of property loss or damage, personal or bodily injury, serious injury or death, which may occur by attending Element 11 2021. You hereby forever release, discharge, and shall hold Element 11, Inc. and Stargazer Ranch harmless from any claims arising from such risk even if caused by the negligent act, error, or omission of Element 11, Inc. or Stargazer Ranch, or its officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, volunteers, or representatives.
- Art installations, theme camps, vehicles at the event (e.g. mutant vehicles or art cars), and performances are not owned or operated by Element 11, Inc., and you hereby voluntarily assume all risk of injury or death arising from their operation. You agree to respect the effigies and maintain a safe distance from the time they are lit until their coals are cool.
- Children under 18 years of age can attend the event only accompanied at all times by a parent, legal guardian, or other responsible party; any persons bringing a child to the event agrees on behalf of the child to the contractual terms of the ticket and acknowledges that they have made a choice that the child may be exposed to expressive activities and dress at the event.
- Neither Burning Man Project nor Black Rock City LLC is a producer or organizer of Element 11, as such, you agree that Burning Man Project and Black Rock City LLC accept no liability arising out of or in connection with Element 11.
- You agree to abide by these and all additional Element 11 policies which can be found in full online at https://www.element11.org/.